Recipe of Perfect Blue_breeze_mocktail

Blue_breeze_mocktail.

Blue_breeze_mocktail

Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, blue_breeze_mocktail. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Blue_breeze_mocktail is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Blue_breeze_mocktail is something which I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have blue_breeze_mocktail using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Blue_breeze_mocktail:

  1. {Take of few drop Blue clour.
  2. {Take 4 tbsp of Pineapple juice.
  3. {Make ready 2 tbsp of Coconut milk.
  4. {Prepare 4 tbsp of sugar syrup.
  5. {Get 2 tbsp of lemon juice * 1/2 glass sprite cold drink.
  6. {Prepare of (jis glass me serve karein..).
  7. {Take of kuch ice cube *water as require.

Steps to make Blue_breeze_mocktail:

  1. Pineapple juice or sugar syrup me blue clour mix karein...
  2. Coconut milk or lemon juice b mix krden..
  3. Or glass me dal kar ice cube or pani ke sath mix krdein.
  4. Serve karein.....

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food blue_breeze_mocktail recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: