Easiest Way to Make Favorite Vegan Fish Sauce

Vegan Fish Sauce.

Vegan Fish Sauce

Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, vegan fish sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Vegan Fish Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Vegan Fish Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan fish sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Vegan Fish Sauce:

  1. {Get 1 of and 1/2 shredded seaweed (wakame is what I use).
  2. {Prepare 6 cups of water.
  3. {Get 6 of garlic cloves.
  4. {Make ready 2 tsp of pepper.
  5. {Get 1/4 cup of dried shitake mushrooms.
  6. {Make ready 1 cup of mushroom soy sauce (I use Braggs Liquid Aninos).
  7. {Make ready 1 tablespoon of miso.

Steps to make Vegan Fish Sauce:

  1. Add seaweed, garlic, mushrooms, pepper and water in large saucepan and bring to a boil..
  2. Lower heat and simmer about 20 minutes. (Wakame will expand).
  3. Strain and return liquid back to pot..
  4. Return the drained liquid to stove top and place on medium heat. Add the Braggs and Miso. Simmer until Miso is completley dissolved..
  5. Remove from heat and let cool. Add to storage container of your choice. I had to add water to top off this 12 oz. mason jar. Store in refrigerator when done..

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vegan fish sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: