Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Potato chicken peas patties πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Potato chicken peas patties πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹.

Potato chicken peas patties πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, potato chicken peas patties πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Potato chicken peas patties πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Potato chicken peas patties πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ is something which I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have potato chicken peas patties πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ using 33 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Potato chicken peas patties πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹:

  1. {Take 600 g of m chicken.
  2. {Take 1 cup of matar.
  3. {Make ready Half of capsicum.
  4. {Take of P0tato.
  5. {Prepare of Girin chilli.
  6. {Prepare of Garlic.
  7. {Make ready of Ginger.
  8. {Prepare of Balak pepar.
  9. {Get of Coriander.
  10. {Make ready of Solt to test.
  11. {Prepare of Oil.
  12. {Make ready of Rava.
  13. {Take of Egg.
  14. {Make ready of Jira.
  15. {Make ready of Chicken ko 2 tablespoon ginger garlic pest black pepar solt.
  16. {Get of Oil woter or grinchilli dal kar boil kare.
  17. {Take of Baad me miksar jaar me capsicum matar garlic 5 6 kali.
  18. {Make ready of Chop karte he veshe jada jada pish le baad me.
  19. {Take of Potato boil kar ke mash karle baad me.
  20. {Take of Aek pan garam kare usme oil or jira dale.
  21. {Take of Baad me chop matar or capsicum daal kar.
  22. {Prepare of Fry kare ushe hilate rahe or vo hone aay baad me.
  23. {Prepare of Usme boil chicken meshe half chicken isme daal de.
  24. {Take of Or ushe bi thodi der hone de or matar me thoda solt kam dale.
  25. {Prepare of Kyu ke chicken me bi hoga potato me bi to dekh kar dale.
  26. {Prepare of Baad me half chicken rakhi he ushe potato me dal de or mila le.
  27. {Get of Or aek baul me egg ko fate le usme balak pepar spinach solat.
  28. {Make ready of Dale fir haat pe oil lagaye.
  29. {Take of Baad me jo mash potato he ushe aek choti shi puri jeshe bana le.
  30. {Take of Or bich me grevi rakhe matar or chicken ki grevi he vo or.
  31. {Prepare of Uper bi potatoki choti puri bana kar petish tayyar kare baad me.
  32. {Get of Rave me lapet kar egg me dip kar kar talle or aap ki petish.
  33. {Make ready of Tayyar.

Instructions to make Potato chicken peas patties πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹:

  1. Chicken potato matar garlic calcium.
  2. Chicken matar grevi rava.
  3. Pettish rava.
  4. .

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food potato chicken peas patties πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: