Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Crock Pot Bean & Rice Bowl Mexican Pork

Crock Pot Bean & Rice Bowl Mexican Pork.

Crock Pot Bean & Rice Bowl Mexican Pork

Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crock pot bean & rice bowl mexican pork. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Crock Pot Bean & Rice Bowl Mexican Pork is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Crock Pot Bean & Rice Bowl Mexican Pork is something that I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crock pot bean & rice bowl mexican pork using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Bean & Rice Bowl Mexican Pork:

  1. {Make ready 1/3 tsp of salt.
  2. {Get 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice.
  3. {Get 1 lb of boneless Pork loin or shoulder w/bone in will work. I typically use a pork butt, so I don't add any liquid. it cooks in its own fat..
  4. {Get 1 can of of diced tomatoes, and peppers (Rotel).
  5. {Get 2 each of Knorr chipotle bullion cube.
  6. {Make ready 1 each of Knorr cilantro seasoning cube.
  7. {Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
  8. {Get 1 tbsp of minced dry onion.
  9. {Prepare 1 of Add any additional seasonings that you like. Fresh peppers, etc..
  10. {Make ready 1 of For garnish I use sour cream, avacado, tomato, lime, hot sauce, fresh grated ginger etc..
  11. {Prepare 1 of Rice, or beans. I use both. I prefer my rice cooker to make my rice. I will often cook beans in another crock, or add a can of beans after draining pork, and shredding it..

Steps to make Crock Pot Bean & Rice Bowl Mexican Pork:

  1. Crush Bullion cubes in a bowl, add all other dry ingredients. Creating a dry rub for your pork.
  2. Put pork into crock pot, set time according to size of the pork. If using boneless, without fat, I would add a little broth to your crock..
  3. When pork is finished, shred finely serve with beans & rice. Garnish how you like..

So that's going to wrap it up with this special food crock pot bean & rice bowl mexican pork recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: