Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Risotto with Asparagus & Shrimp

Risotto with Asparagus & Shrimp.

Risotto with Asparagus & Shrimp

Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, risotto with asparagus & shrimp. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Risotto with Asparagus & Shrimp is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Risotto with Asparagus & Shrimp is something that I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook risotto with asparagus & shrimp using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Risotto with Asparagus & Shrimp:

  1. {Get 3/4 cup of quality rice.
  2. {Take half of a bunch asparagus.
  3. {Prepare 1/2 cup of shrimp.
  4. {Take of olive oil.
  5. {Take 1/4 of red onion.
  6. {Prepare of Optional: garlic.
  7. {Take 3/4 cup of Parmigiano.
  8. {Prepare 2-3 cups of vegetable broth.
  9. {Get Splash of white wine.
  10. {Get of Optional Decoration: Parsley.

Instructions to make Risotto with Asparagus & Shrimp:

  1. Prepare the vegetables and shrimp for cooking. I liked the onion and garlic to be shredded, so that they blend in with the asparagus..
  2. Fry asparagus, onion and garlic for just a few minutes. (I left the delicate top pieces of the asparagus aside, as they really only need a minute to be cooked in the end with the rice). Prepare the vegetable broth, and keep it warm. I dropped into the vegetable broth some of the harder asparagus pieces, to give it extra flavor..
  3. Start cooking the rice: keep it under the boiling vegetable broth the whole time, stirring often. It takes about 17-20 minutes for the rice to get thick. I added a splash of white wine towards the end..
  4. Add in the asparagus, shrimp, and Parmigiano cheese. I was surprised: given the cheese, I really didn't feel like it needed any extra salt at all. I like my risotto pretty "liquid" (is that the correct word?), so I kept adding spoonfuls of the broth and white wine until the cheese and everything had melted properly together..
  5. Serve immediately :-).

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food risotto with asparagus & shrimp recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: