Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week My turkey stew

My turkey stew. This hearty turkey stew with vegetables simmered in a creamy sauce is a delicious way to use up Some of this is intentional so I can make my favorite sandwich or elevate taco night, but frankly I. The Best Turkish Stew Recipes on Yummly Pecos Red Stew, Indian Vegetable Stew, Creole-style Pork Stew.

My turkey stew It's warming, filling, and a big batch will last all week. This hearty turkey stew made with leftover turkey, bacon, leeks, carrots and potatoes is the comfort I couldn't decide whether I wanted to add cream to my turkey stew or leave it dairy free, so I've tried. Turkey breast meat and fresh vegetables are cooked up into a hearty stew that may be enjoyed any This is a great base recipe.

Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, my turkey stew. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My turkey stew is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. My turkey stew is something which I've loved my entire life.

This hearty turkey stew with vegetables simmered in a creamy sauce is a delicious way to use up Some of this is intentional so I can make my favorite sandwich or elevate taco night, but frankly I. The Best Turkish Stew Recipes on Yummly Pecos Red Stew, Indian Vegetable Stew, Creole-style Pork Stew.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my turkey stew using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My turkey stew:

  1. {Prepare 1 kg of sliced turkey leg.
  2. {Take 1 of onion halved and chopped.
  3. {Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
  4. {Get of Bell peppers all halved and chopped.
  5. {Take 2 tbsp of veri peri(veri hot aftican sauce).
  6. {Get 2 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
  7. {Make ready 1 tbsp of Mr spices(Portuguese steak).
  8. {Get 1 tbsp of spanish smoked paprika.
  9. {Make ready 5 tbsp of Knorrox soup(Beef flavour).

It was a little bland for my taste so I added my favorite seasonings (garlic. Leftover Turkey Stew - made by roasting vegetables to bring out their natural sweetness and flavour and using leftover turkey from a special occasion dinner. This old-school turkey stew recipe from Jamie Oliver's Christmas Cookbook is a brilliant way to turn your leftovers into something incredibly Turkey stew. Sweet leek & smoky bacon biscuit dumplings.

Instructions to make My turkey stew:

  1. Turn on your stove. Place your pot and add 1 onion halved and chopped, 3 tbsp olive oil, halved and chopped bell peppers, veri peri sauce, sweet chilli sauce, Mr spices, thyme and the smoked paprika..
  2. Keep on stirring your mixture for about 5minutes max. Do not let the mixture get burned as the final will not taste good..
  3. Add your turkey, stir and add some water. Close the pot and cook for about 30 minutes and it can also be more than that if the meat is not yet cooked after 30 mins..
  4. Keep on checking your pot incase the water quickly runs out and add more water if the turkey is not cooked well..
  5. After you are satisfied with the texture of the turkey, on a small bowk mix the 5tbsps of soup with water..
  6. Add your soup on the pot. Make sure the soup is not very thick, if it is you need to add water until you are satisfied with how the soup is..

This stew recipe is perfect for your turkey leftovers. By roasting the turkey bone, it gives the stew a rich, deep, savory flavor. Filling and hearty, Turkey and Root Vegetable Stew remakes holiday leftovers into something to be With a little inspiration from my good friend and fellow healthy food blogger David Crowley from. This stewed turkey is really amazing! I make lots and lots of stews and I love all of them, but this one is one of my favorites.

So that's going to wrap it up with this special food my turkey stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: