Easiest Way to Make Quick My Chili Coated Chicken Nibbles 😊

My Chili Coated Chicken Nibbles 😊.

My Chili Coated Chicken Nibbles 😊

Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my chili coated chicken nibbles 😊. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Chili Coated Chicken Nibbles 😊 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. My Chili Coated Chicken Nibbles 😊 is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have my chili coated chicken nibbles 😊 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Chili Coated Chicken Nibbles 😊:

  1. {Make ready 3 of Chicken Breasts.
  2. {Take 1 cup of AP Flour.
  3. {Get 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
  4. {Get 1/4 of Salt.
  5. {Make ready 1/2 tsp of Dried Chilli Peppers.
  6. {Take 2 of Egg Whites.
  7. {Take 1/4 tsp of Onion Salt.
  8. {Take 1/3 pints of Veg oil.

Steps to make My Chili Coated Chicken Nibbles 😊:

  1. Add the flour to a mixing bowl, add the paprika and mix..
  2. Add the dried chili peppers.
  3. And lastly add the onion salt mix all together..
  4. In another bowl crack the eggs and just let the white run into the bowl..
  5. Cut into strips the chicken and dip into the egg white, then roll it around the flour mixture and drop in the hot oil. You can only do 3 or 4 at a time. Then when crisp after about 2 minutes, bring them out with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper. In between the batches of chicken let the temp of the oil get hot again..
  6. Preheat oven to 150°C or gas 6 and cook for 10-15 minutes.

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my chili coated chicken nibbles 😊 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: