Easiest Way to Make Award-winning Qeema karily

Qeema karily.

Qeema karily

Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, qeema karily. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Qeema karily is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Qeema karily is something which I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have qeema karily using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Qeema karily:

  1. {Take half kg of Qeema.
  2. {Get half kg of Karely.
  3. {Get half kg of Pyaz.
  4. {Get 3 tbs of Pisa dhniya.
  5. {Take 2 tbs of Pisi lal mirch.
  6. {Make ready half tbs of Haldi.
  7. {Get 1 tbs of Salt.
  8. {Get 3 tbs of Lehsan adrak paste.
  9. {Get of Imli hasbe zarrurat.
  10. {Make ready 1 tbs of Zera.
  11. {Make ready 2 tbs of Kalongi.
  12. {Make ready 1 tbs of Sonf.
  13. {Get 2 cup of Oil.

Instructions to make Qeema karily:

  1. Sab se phly qeema wash krn.
  2. Ab half kg pyaz cut krlin.
  3. Sat hi krely cut kar ke pani me bhigo dein andr ke beeg bhi nikal dein.
  4. Ab oil garamkren.
  5. Is me adhi pyaz golden brown karein.
  6. Qeema dalin.
  7. Sat hi ye tamam maslhy dal kar achy se bhun lein.
  8. Baqi ki pyaz dalin or achy se bhun lein.
  9. Bhn jay to is me imli add karein.
  10. Ab is me zera kalongi or soun ko fry pen me bhun ke grend krlen or dal dein.
  11. Qeema tyr ho jay ga.
  12. Ab ek pen me thorda sa oil dalen or krely fry krlin.
  13. Fry krly qeemy ke andr add krn or 5 minuts dum pe rakh dein mazedar qeema krly tyar hy.

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food qeema karily recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: