Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Seafood Chowder

Seafood Chowder.

Seafood Chowder

Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, seafood chowder. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Seafood Chowder is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Seafood Chowder is something which I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook seafood chowder using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Seafood Chowder:

  1. {Prepare 1 cup of celery chopped (about 3 stalks, I use 4).
  2. {Take 1 of onion (1.5 to 2 cups) chopped.
  3. {Take 4 cups of potatoes (around 4 med potatoes).
  4. {Prepare of Two-thirds of a package of Hormel cured salt pork cut cubed.
  5. {Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
  6. {Make ready 1 tsp of garlic powder.
  7. {Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
  8. {Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
  9. {Make ready 4 tbs of butter.
  10. {Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
  11. {Get 1 of smoked pork shank.
  12. {Prepare 1 package of lobster imitation chunks.
  13. {Make ready of Half a package of seafood mix.
  14. {Prepare 2-3 cans of chopped clams with juice.
  15. {Prepare 10 of large jumbo shrimp.
  16. {Take 2 of small tilapia fillets (optional).

Steps to make Seafood Chowder:

  1. I prep everything beforehand it makes everything so much easier. I cut my potatoes put them in a container. I cut my celery and onions and put them in a separate container. I also cut up my salt pork and pork shank in a separate container ready to go as well..
  2. Heat salt pork, celery and onions, thyme, garlic and onion powder on medium-high heat until translucent stirring consistently to even out flavor and make sure the salt pork breaks up. About 8 minutes..
  3. 3 tablespoons of butter and potatoes, smoked shank and tsp salt & cook for another 3 minutes. Picture of those flavors and incorporate together..
  4. Then add both cans with juice of your clams. Stir for a minute.
  5. Add 1 quart of half and half two bay leaves. I add a whole package of my lobster imitation meat, one cup of shrimp (about 6 to 10 large jumbo shrimp) and two cups (about half package) of my Seafood mixture mix. Bring to boil..
  6. Stir well, once boiling reduce heat to medium cover and let simmer until potatoes are fully cooked through. Adjust as needed.

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food seafood chowder recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: