Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free)

My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free).

My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free)

Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, my chicken-bacon alfredo (egg-free). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free) is something that I've loved my whole life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my chicken-bacon alfredo (egg-free) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free):

  1. {Take 1 lb of penne noodles.
  2. {Get 1/2 lb of bacon.
  3. {Take 1/2 lb of chicken breast.
  4. {Prepare 3 stick of butter.
  5. {Take 1/4 cup of milk.
  6. {Take 1 pints of heavy whipping cream.
  7. {Get tsp of seasoned salt.
  8. {Get pinch of pepper.
  9. {Make ready pinch of basil.
  10. {Get pinch of garlic powder.
  11. {Get of grated parmesan cheese, asiago, romano.

Steps to make My Chicken-Bacon Alfredo (egg-free):

  1. Boil noodles, drain, set aside.
  2. If not already, cook and season chicken and bacon. Cut chicken into slices and break bacon into pieces.
  3. Melt butter down in microwave safe bowl 1 minute.
  4. In a baking casserole dish, add noodles, cream, milk, seasoning salt, pepper, melted butter chicken and bacon and mix.
  5. Bake 350°F for 15-20 minutes.
  6. Let sauce thicken 10 minutes.
  7. Serve topped with fresh grated parmasan, romano and asiago..
  8. Check my chicken-bacon Caesar wraps recipe to use up your leftover meats! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347403-chicken-bacon-caesar-wrap.

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my chicken-bacon alfredo (egg-free) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: