Easiest Way to Prepare Quick My Coconut Yellow Curried Chicken & Mango 😘

My Coconut Yellow Curried Chicken & Mango 😘.

My Coconut Yellow Curried Chicken & Mango 😘

Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my coconut yellow curried chicken & mango 😘. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Coconut Yellow Curried Chicken & Mango 😘 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look wonderful. My Coconut Yellow Curried Chicken & Mango 😘 is something which I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my coconut yellow curried chicken & mango 😘 using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Coconut Yellow Curried Chicken & Mango 😘:

  1. {Prepare 2 tsp of Butter.
  2. {Make ready 1 of medium Onion diced.
  3. {Take 1 tsp of Ginger granuals.
  4. {Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic Garlic.
  5. {Make ready 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
  6. {Prepare 50 g of Yellow Curry Paste.
  7. {Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts cut into bitesize pieces.
  8. {Prepare 1 Tin of Coconut Milk.
  9. {Make ready 1/2 Tsp of Cumin.
  10. {Take 1 of Chicken Dried Stock cube.
  11. {Take 3/4 of of A Mango cut into cubes.
  12. {Get 1/4 Cup of double cream.
  13. {Make ready of Some fresh Corriander for dressing.

Instructions to make My Coconut Yellow Curried Chicken & Mango 😘:

  1. Melt the butter add the onions fry for 2 mins then add the Ginger, Garlic and Chilli.
  2. Curry paste.
  3. Take off the heat and add the mango stir then add 1/4 Cup Double cream. Return to the heat bring to the boil and serve..
  4. Fry on medium then add the Chicken and fry until coloured. Next add the curry paste and fry in.add the tin of coconut milk and stir then add the chicken stock cube stir in. Simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
  5. Add the cumin stir and simmer..
  6. Serve with Savoury rice and chips also Naan bread..
  7. .

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my coconut yellow curried chicken & mango 😘 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: