Simple Way to Make Perfect Dal Masoor Khichdi in my style

Dal Masoor Khichdi in my style.

Dal Masoor Khichdi in my style

Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, dal masoor khichdi in my style. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Dal Masoor Khichdi in my style is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Dal Masoor Khichdi in my style is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dal masoor khichdi in my style using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Dal Masoor Khichdi in my style:

  1. {Get 800 grams of Basmati rice.
  2. {Take 1 cup of dal masoor (yellow lentil).
  3. {Get 1 of onion.
  4. {Make ready 1 tablespoon of Ginger garlic paste.
  5. {Make ready 4-5 tablespoons of Oil for cooking.
  6. {Get 1/3 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
  7. {Get as per taste of Salt.
  8. {Get 2-4 of Green chili’s.
  9. {Make ready as required of Coriander leaves handful.
  10. {Get as required of Water as per rice quality & quantity as cooking time may vary.
  11. {Get 1 of star anise.
  12. {Prepare 3-4 of cinnamon sticks.
  13. {Take 6-8 of cloves.
  14. {Prepare 4-6 of cardamoms.
  15. {Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of shahi zeera.
  16. {Get As required of Ghee can be added while it’s hot or it can be served with khichdi.
  17. {Make ready as required of Lime pickle.
  18. {Get As required of Any curry to be served.

Steps to make Dal Masoor Khichdi in my style:

  1. Firstly soaked rice with dal Masoor for about 2 hours further take a wok add in oil while it’s medium hot pop in all solid Garam masala as mentioned above after two minutes add chopped onions to it sauté till almost golden then add ginger garlic paste.
  2. Once the ginger garlic paste is also done then add water accordingly to the rice while it comes to a boil add salt, turmeric powder,green chili’s & coriander leaves lastly add soaked rice & dal Masoor once it starts boiling cover the lid & cook for 10 minutes on low flame burner.
  3. Slightly remove the cover & check with a spatula if all the water is soaked & rice is cooked well then turn off the flame let it settle for 10 minutes & enjoy it hot..!.
  4. I have served it With homemade lemon pickle do check my profile I have posted recipe for it & I used my homemade curry & fried papad & ghee.! Alhumdulillah it was a rich & healthy breakfast for the day do try & enjoy with your loved ones..!.

So that is going to wrap it up with this special food dal masoor khichdi in my style recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: