Recipe of Quick My Mustard Pulled Pork πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

My Mustard Pulled Pork πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š.

My Mustard Pulled Pork πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my mustard pulled pork πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Mustard Pulled Pork πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. My Mustard Pulled Pork πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š is something which I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my mustard pulled pork πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Mustard Pulled Pork πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š:

  1. {Prepare 1 cup of Coke or Pepsi.
  2. {Get 2 cloves of Crushed Garlic.
  3. {Take 550 grams of Pork Tenderloin.
  4. {Make ready 2 tsp of Dijon Mustard.
  5. {Make ready 2 tsp of Wholegrain Mustard.
  6. {Get 3 tbsp of bbq sauce (heaped tbls).
  7. {Prepare 1 tsp of Corn Starch.

Instructions to make My Mustard Pulled Pork πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š:

  1. Crock pot.
  2. Pour the Coke or Pepsi into the slow cooker or crock pot, and add the crushed garlic. And turn on high until boils..
  3. Mix altogether with a spoon, mix well put back on heat..
  4. Cut all the white fatty and grizzly bits off and add pepper all along the tenderloin. Then add it to the sauce in the slow cooker or crock pot..
  5. Leave it on high for 45 minutes then turn to medium for 4 hrs. Then low 6 hrs on low. Then 3 hrs on very low.
  6. When done, with two forks, pull the pork into shreds, then add 2 more tablespoons of bbq sauce mix in, if you want it thicker add the corn starch to thicken a little..
  7. Serve with potato fritters or chunky chips and a little salad on the side..

So that's going to wrap this up for this special food my mustard pulled pork πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: