How to Make Award-winning Crockpot BBQ Meatballs

Crockpot BBQ Meatballs.

Crockpot BBQ Meatballs

Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, crockpot bbq meatballs. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Crockpot BBQ Meatballs is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. Crockpot BBQ Meatballs is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot bbq meatballs using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Crockpot BBQ Meatballs:

  1. {Prepare 3 lb of frozen meatballs (I keep some back for other meals).
  2. {Take 40 oz of BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet and Spicy).
  3. {Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
  4. {Make ready 14 oz of pineapple chunks *I just use the juice but you can add all.
  5. {Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.

Steps to make Crockpot BBQ Meatballs:

  1. First spray cooking spray in crockpot or use liner.
  2. Put in meatballs and then the rest of the ingredients. Stir so well mixed..
  3. Put on high for three hours. Put on low for 5 hours or longer..
  4. Note: If you use homemade meatballs, make sure you sear the meatballs before putting them in the crockpot. Also, if you want an asian version...use just one bottle of grape jelly and half of asian garlic hot sauce. Both versions can be served with mashed potatoes or rice. I throw brocolli in the asian version..
  5. I mentioned other meals for the frozen meatballs. We like to bake the meatballs in the toaster oven and have them with spaghetti or meatball hoagies..

So that is going to wrap it up for this special food crockpot bbq meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: