Steps to Prepare Favorite My Hot Chili Chicken 😚

My Hot Chili Chicken 😚.

My Hot Chili Chicken 😚

Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my hot chili chicken 😚. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Hot Chili Chicken 😚 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Hot Chili Chicken 😚 is something which I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my hot chili chicken 😚 using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Hot Chili Chicken 😚:

  1. {Get 1 tbsp of Dark Soya Sauce.
  2. {Take 1/4 tsp of Chilli Powder.
  3. {Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
  4. {Prepare 1 tbsp of Corn flour.
  5. {Make ready 1 tsp of peeled fresh Ginger grated.
  6. {Make ready 2 clove of Garlic finely chopped.
  7. {Prepare 1 tbsp of Malt Vinegar.
  8. {Make ready 1 tbsp of Tomato Puree.
  9. {Make ready 1 tsp of Demarara Sugar.
  10. {Get 2 tbsp of Veg oil or groundnut oil.
  11. {Make ready 1 of medium Onion finely chopped.
  12. {Take 2 of Large Chicken Breasts, cut into cubes.
  13. {Get 2 of Green Chilies, cut length ways.
  14. {Get 1/4 tsp of White Pepper.
  15. {Prepare 4 of Spring Onions chopped.

Instructions to make My Hot Chili Chicken 😚:

  1. Ingredients you need..
  2. At least 45-50 minutes ahead, mix together soya sauce, chili powder, salt, cornflour, ginger, vinegar, tomato puree and sugar..
  3. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a heavy based pan. Fry the onions over a med heat for 5 minutes until soft and translucent..
  4. Remove from heat and mix the fried onions with the soya sauce paste..
  5. Add the chicken and stir it all until its coated. Cover and leave in fridge to marinate. Leave for 30 minutes.
  6. Heat the pan again with remaining oil. Add the green chillies and white pepper and fry over a low heat for a minute..
  7. Then add the marinated chicken pieces with the marinade, and fry for 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked..
  8. Garnish with spring onion and serve it hot..

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my hot chili chicken 😚 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: